YOU, THE CUSTOMER MUST:
1. Be at least 19 years of age. Assistants must also be 19 or older.
2. Take ownership of the wine when it is produced.
3. Be present to mix the ingredients and begin the fermentation process (add yeast).
4. Return to package your wine.
5. May not trade product with other customers on the premises.
6. May sample up to 170ml (5oz) of your own wine.
WE AT HOP & GRAPE UBREW INC. WILL PROVIDE EQUIPMENT, INGREDIENTS, ADVICE AND OTHER SERVICE BUT:
1. Cannot make wine for customers.
2. Cannot supply samples of wine.
3. Cannot package, cork, or label a customer’s product.
4. Cannot store packaged product on the premises.
5. Cannot offer incentive programs that promote immoderate consumption.
REFERENCE: PROVINCIAL REGULATION 58/00 @ WWW.AGCO.ON.CA